We have a remote gambling licence abroad. Will this licence be valid in the Netherlands (later)?

No, according to the Remote Gambling Bill to offer remote gambling services you will need a licence from the Netherlands Gaming Authority. A licence issued by another EU or EER member state is not sufficient to obtain a remote gambling licence in the Netherlands.